Please Note: This page relates exclusively to Kenya residents.
If you do not reside in Kenya, please select your country here.
What TANGIBLE benefits do our clients in Kenya enjoy?
And could that be the reason...
why so many people and companies in Kenya have become our clients?
The truth is that even we don't really know or fully understand the reasons as to why.
Occasionally, we try tackling this question by brainstorming with the team at the office and are often left wondering; Which benefit(s) really drive our clients?
Some of the benefits that our clients enjoy in Kenya include:
- We help our clients in Kenya save money on their spare parts purchases
- We ensure our clients don't waste valuable time and energy searching for parts
- Our clients periodically enjoy discounted spare parts prices in Kenya
- Our clients get discounted battery prices in Kenya
- Our clients get discounted prices for car tracking services in Kenya
- Our clients get discounted prices for car alarm systems in Kenya
- Our clients get discounted prices for tyres in Kenya
- Our clients save valuable time during their spare parts purchase process
- Our clients get discounted insurance premiums in Kenya
- Our clients get discounted car hire rates in Kenya
- Our clients get discounted prices for car accessories & gift items
- Our clients get discounted rates for business or holiday accommodation in Kenya
- Our lady clients get discounted prices for beauty care products and services
- We ensure our Platinum Class Clients get that extremely difficult to find spare part, even if it means sourcing it for them directly from overseas
- Our clients get 24/7 roadside emergency rescue service in Kenya at discounted prices
- Car, marine equipment, truck, bus, construction, mining or farming equipment has broken down? And you have no money? For the last eight months you say? No problem! You will be sorted out!
- Get direct access to qualified and professional mechanics, repairs and maintanance staff for all types of machines and equipment across Kenya.
- Our clients in Kenya enjoy a myriad of many other benefits too numerous to list here.
To be honest, we suspect clients sometimes join us for JUST one of the above reasons or because of a combination of two or three or four of the benefits listed above.
We want to believe most become our clients simply because of all the above reasons!
Do you see any reason why you wouldn't want to become our client today?
In their quest seeking VALUE FOR MONEY, our clients have come to realize that value for money forms a central pillar in all our interactions and we go out of our way to make that a reality everyday, in Kenya and across Africa.
Which means we try hard, very hard indeed, to provide our clients with the impeccable quality of service they have come to fully associate with TheSparePartShop.Com (A Division of Parts Technology Africa).
Spare parts suppliers, major parts dealers, spare parts shops and stockist in Kenya, including overseas original equipment manufacturers (OEM's), periodically extend - directly or indirectly - very special offers and attractive discounts on spare parts of all descriptions and associated services.
What we then do is ensure our spare parts clients in Kenya are promptly made aware of these very welcome money saving activities throughout the year.
As seen above, our clients also enjoy non-spare parts related discounts year-round from a large cross-section of industries, companies and businesses operating in Kenya and the region!
This applies to private individuals, SMEs, NGO sector, spare part shops, both private and public companies, the corporate sector, county and central government level clients of TheSparePartShop.Com (A Division of Parts Technology Africa).
In which categories do you provide clients with spare parts service?
Currently, we are providing parts service in Kenya for motor vehicles, motor boats and marine equipment, buses and coaches, construction & mining equipment, tractors, combine harvesters, agri-equipment, trucks and heavy commercial vehicles.
You can rest assured that we will keep adding other parts categories for our clients in Kenya.
For our Platinum Class Clients, no spare part for ANY - REPEAT ANY machine or piece of equipment currently is use in Kenya is out of reach.
For some spare parts it might take a little bit of time but eventually our clients get that troublesome part they had taken agonizing months, and even in some cases we know of, years searching for!
When a client gets a spare part they had given up ALL hope of EVER getting, it truly makes our day at Parts Technology Africa. Why? Because we know the client has achieved value.
Apart from individuals, who else benefits from your services in Kenya?
Spare parts dealers, suppliers, stockists, repair garages, workshops, dockyards, marinas, NGO's, private and public companies, organizations, county governments, central government ministries & departments and spare parts shops in Kenya.
For Parts & Service providers in Kenya, read more details below under "Pre-registration categories in Kenya".
How do I become a client in Kenya and enjoy all the benefits mentioned above?
As of today , we do not have any openings available for new private individual clients in Kenya. Private individual means own private use client (for personal use, not commercial).
However you can pre-register your slot to gain a head-start when the 2,197 slots for new individual clients in Kenya are made publicly available from
12th September 2018.
See details under the "Pre-registration categories in Kenya" below.
Please Note: Private individuals and companies who pre-register will be given allocation priority on a first-come-first-served basis.
After filling the 2,197 new individual clients slots that will become available from 12th September 2018, we will again close registration to new private individual clients for two (2) or three (3) months to focus fully on quality service delivery to our current in-house clients.
Why do you limit the number of new clients who can register in Kenya?
We deliberately limit the number of new clients for a period of time so as to enable us continue giving our current clients the impeccable levels of service they have come to associate with, and needless to say rightfully expect from, TheSparePartShop.Com (A Division of Parts Technology Africa).
Very, very minimal cost applicable for clients per year.
Pre-registration categories in Kenya.
To pre-register your individual client slot (for private non-commercial use) in good time, enter here and select your part category under "Individual Clients" category.